Federal Supplement 2d Series (West's Federal Supplement, Volumes 1 through 146 (1998-2001)) Hardcover
LOT OF 146
Book - hardbound
These books are in mint condition. Most of the volumes have never been opened.
This set will be an impressive addition to any library, conference room or client intake room.
Sold as a set only.
Federal Supplement, 2d is a federal case law reporter series in West's® National Reporter System. This product covers opinions and decisions from 1998 to date issued by U.S. District Courts. Decisions issued by the United States Customs Court (now U.S. Court of International Trade) and Judicial Panel on Multidistrict Litigation are also included. Cases published in this product series are enhanced with headnotes, Key Numbers and synopses prepared by an internal staff of highly trained attorney editors.
· Wests Key Number System organizes the law and helps you identify additional on-point cases fast
· Synopses summarize the procedure and most significant holdings of a judicial opinion
· West Codenotes indicate an opinion held a statute or federal regulation unconstitutional, preempted, or invalid
· Prepared headnotes describe each holding of a judicial opinion, incorporating key facts and reasoning
· Key Number Digest section catalogs headnotes and Key Numbers for all judicial opinions included in that volume
· Each volume contains:
· Table of Cases Reported
· Table of Cases Arranged by Circuit
· Words and Phrases
· Text of Opinions
· Key Number Digest